Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Day (or Any Day) Dinner


I've heard from so many of you that you're planning to make my Valentine's Day menu from Bon Appétit for your sweetie next week.  Personally, I think it's a great dinner for any time so you really don't need to wait for Februrary 14th.  If a delicious steak or indulgent burrata salad sound good tonight, go for it.  It truly is that simple.

Feel free to email me any questions you have about the menu-how to get it all done in time, quick shortcuts, etc.  In return, I want to know how it goes!  Head on over to the Valentine's Day Menu for Two page on Bon Appétit's website and leave your comments.  I'll check in over there and see how you did.  It makes my day to hear about your culinary adventures.

Whether it's Valentine's Day, a birthday, a dinner party, or just a Wednesday...any or all of these recipes will be a hit:



Happy Cooking and Have Fun.

1 comment:

Amelia PS said...

Hi Jodi!
Just saw your lemon shortbread hearts on Tori's newsletter: so yummy!
Personally, I don't gets drawn into Valentine's sticky and omnipresent sweetness too much... but your menu is a lovely keeper.
My husband and I usually cook for each other on that day (rather than go out for a bad, cheesy and expensive dinner!) and it is always the best dinner.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails