Friday, January 21, 2011

Bon Appétit

Many of you have heard of the changes taking place at Bon Appétit .  I for one am anxious and excited to see what becomes of the magazine with Adam Rapoport at the helm.  I mean who doesn't need a style make-over from the former style editor at GQ, right?


The February issue begins the transition to the new team and I am thrilled to be part of it. 

If you have your issue, turn to page 68 to see my article.  Called Without Reservations, I created a Valentine's dinner menu for two to keep you from the hassles of those overbooked and overpriced  restaurants that never end up being as great as you'd hoped.  This year make dinner for your sweetie and eat in.  How does this menu sound?


It's my first article in the magazine, hopefully more to come.  Bon Appétit is a magazine I grew up with and I still feel it's the best place for home cooks to turn for weeknight inspiration as well as special recipes that wow.  It's cooking from the pantry at its finest and I look forward to seeing it move onto this next phase of its life.




1 comment:

JILL said...

I can't wait to get my copy in the mail. Congrats!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails